TRJ offices are located inside a wide complex of historical and architectural assets in the heart of San Lorenzo, a neighbourhood in Palermo. These assets are: the Casena Nicosia, built in 1704, the Church of San Lorenzo, next to it, and the storehouse. All these buildings overlook an ancient small square in via San Lorenzo. The neighbourhood is located in an area formerly known as Piana dei Colli. Since it was a calm countryside, it was used as a privileged holiday resort by the city's aristocracy. For this reason, nearby in the Casena you can find some of the most beautiful villas of Palermo. The Church of San Lorenzo is the oldest building in the Piana dei Colli. Despite many different “restyles” over the centuries, it still reveals some important features of the Norman period, when it was built. It is now deconsecrated and has been used for many years as a mechanic’s workshop. Currently, TRJ uses it for special events and meetings dedicated to art, design and architecture. The whole building complex has been reclassified - along with the small square in front- by its owner Massimiliano Troja (CEO at TRJ). He has given back its historical identity.